How You Can Help
Become a member
Lake Minnewanka Backpack - Fri, Jun 5 2020
Download to your Outlook Calendar
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our Member Guidelines and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|The Basics: - (ID 2883)
||Lake Minnewanka Backpack
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Difficult|
|Event Type:||Multi Day Hike|
|Date(s) & Time:
||Fri, Jun 5 2020
10:00 AM *log in for location*
|Registration Cut Off:
Thu, May 21 2020 6:00:00 PM
|Trail Return Distance:||
|Trail Elevation Gain:||
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
Members & Guests, All Ages Welcome
|Maximum Group Size:||
|Maximum No. Guests:||
|Minimum Group Size:||
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||
|Number Registered So Far:||
full at: (9) (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
| *Log in for event itinerary*|
Required Items to Bring:
Full backpacking gear and food for three days. If this is your first
backpack, you must contact the coordinator.
Recommended Items to Bring:
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
*Log in for event notes*|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in CWH events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about hikes or the schedule? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), , at content@CalgaryWeekendHikers.com.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
- This is a Multi Day Hike. Do all you your registration/cancellation on the first day of the hike.