How You Can Help
Become a member
Mistaya Lodge - Tue, Jul 30 2019
Download to your Outlook Calendar
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our Member Guidelines and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|The Basics: - (ID 2475)
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
|Event Type:||Multi Day Hike|
|Date(s) & Time:
||Tue, Jul 30 2019
9:00 AM *log in for location*
|Registration Cut Off:
Fri, Oct 19 2018 5:00:00 PM
|Trail Return Distance:||
|Trail Elevation Gain:||
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, All Ages Welcome
|Maximum Group Size:||
|Maximum No. Guests:||
|Minimum Group Size:||
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||
|Number Registered So Far:||
full at: (4) (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
| *Log in for event itinerary*|
| *Log in for event directions*|
Required Items to Bring:
See information you receive from Mistaya Lodge
after you register and pay your deposit with the
Lodge and their website. Personal luggage cannot
exceed 30 lbs.
Recommended Items to Bring:
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
Also Mistaya Lodge suggested items as per their
*Log in for event notes*|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in CWH events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about hikes or the schedule? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), , at content@CalgaryWeekendHikers.com.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: Please review Mistaya Lodge cancellation policy
- Registration cut-off for this event has passed. Please contact the Event Coordinator to make changes.